Home / Politics / Wikileaks: Israeli Billionaire Setting Hillary Clinton’s Invasion Policy

Wikileaks: Israeli Billionaire Setting Hillary Clinton’s Invasion Policy

idf2

Top Clinton Donor Haim Saban (L) at IDF Fundraiser

Combing through the sheer volume of revelations courtesy of Wikileaks, Freedom of Information Act Requests and Project Veritas has become a daunting task for us independent journalists – so many Jews, so little time.

Nevertheless, we now have more smoking guns than the Googles of south side Chicago. What we once knew intuitively is now becoming demonstrably visible, the dots are being joined and the picture is undeniable: a gargantuan star of David casting its corrupting shadow over every facet of our political, cultural, and financial life. We are only a handful of leaks away from a straw that will break Hymie’s back.

most-anti-semitic-video-1784-people-corrupted-by-the-jew-spider-bw

Anyone with half a brain looks at the fact that all the non-White oriented TV channels are owned by Jewish power brokers with suspicion. The two most noteworthy cases are Black Entertainment Television (BET), owned by Jew Sumner Redstone’s Viacom, and Univision, the Spanish language channel oriented for illegal alien consumption, owned by Israeli billionaire Haim Saban.

While Jews hate and want to ethnically cleanse white majority nations, they at least respect us as capable of challenging them (hence why they want to destroy us), but when it comes to Blacks and Mexicans, Jews perceive them to be malleable, infantile and rank them as even less human than Whites. This becomes clear when looking at the kind of content Univision produces,  like the long running (ended in September 2015, the last episode featured a plug for Hillary Clinton) variety show “Sabado Gigante” (hosted by Don Francisco, aka the Chilean Jew Mario Kreutzberger), written clearly for an Idiocratic audience, manifested through segments like “Miss Colita,” where judges line-up women and award them prizes based on the size and shape of their ass.

sabadogigante

It’s tempting and not unreasonable to get angry at the illegal squat Guats and Mexicans taking to the streets demanding public services and privileges they have never paid into (and violently assaulting anyone who disagrees), but these low IQ people have no genuine capacity of independent thought (which is why Jews want them to replace whites), they are only drones financed and instructed entirely by Jews, through violence inciting vehicles like Univision.

Haim Saban is not only a top Clinton donor, he has been instrumental in setting Clinton’s dualistic and unpopular positions of transplanting the entire third world into America, while at the same time being a neo-con war hawk for the racial supremacist state of Israel. Just for the record, Israel is highly unpopular with the Democratic party’s grassroots, while illegal immigration is unpopular with independents and Republicans, these are “leading” positions set by donors for donors, and they expect their control over the mainstream media to make up the gap and brainwash the public into “catching up” with lofty feels-humanitarian or wonkish sounding (((expert))) rationalizations for truly misanthropic, irrational (from the Goyim’s point of view) policies.

In some of the latest Wikileaks, we can see just how pushy and obnoxious this Israeli oligarch is, and what a perniciously dominant effect he is having on the Clinton campaign. Here’s the latest example on the coziness between Saban and Clinton’s programmers.

Wikileaks:

On Jul 3, 2015, at 10:54 AM, Jennifer Palmieri <jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

Adding Amanda and Xotchil. Haim is right – we should be jamming this all the time. A and X – can we think about what else we should do? Issue a broader challenge? Do something tied to Fourth of July were we declared all equal? Get CHC to do a letter? Sent from my iPhone On Jul 3, 2015, at 10:51 AM,

Kristina Schake <kschake@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

She has spoke about his comments, but didn’t say his name. She also condemned republicans for not attacking him. Want us to pull the examples of when she did? She could hit it again because he’s still out there saying it. Sent from my iPhone On Jul 3, 2015, at 10:39 AM,

John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

Haim thinks we are under reacting to Trump/Hispanics. Thinks we can get something by standing up for Latinos or attacking R’s for not condemning

>>> From: *Haim Saban* <kussa@saban.com> >>> Date: Friday, July 3, 2015 >>> Subject: Hi >>> To: Robby Mook <re47@hillaryclinton.com> >>> Cc: “john.podesta@gmail.com” <john.podesta@gmail.com> >>> . >>> >>> All good tx >>> >>> John can share with you. >>> >>> >>> >>>

*From:* Robby Mook [mailto:re47@hillaryclinton.com] >>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:01 PM >>> *To:* Haim Saban >>> *Subject:*
Re: FW: Hi >>> >>> >>> >>> Perfect. Let me know if you need anything from me! >>> >>> >>> >>>
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Haim Saban <kussa@saban.com> wrote: >>> >>> On the phone with him >>>

Here is another email featuring a Clinton aide recounting her exchange with a Haim Saban surrogate, talking about using illegal immigration to “galvanize Latinos” against Trump, and utilizing their connections to Judeo-Marxist union UNITE HERE to disrupt Trump’s businesses in Las Vegas, a game plan straight out of the Protocols of Zion.

Wikileaks:

> On Jul 3, 2015, at 12:53 PM, Lorella Praeli <lpraeli@hillaryclinton.com> > wrote: > >

Alex, who works for Haim, called a few minutes ago. Same message– Haim  thinks HRC needs to be on the forefront of this and show that she’s an  integral part of the community, lift up and be proud of the contributions  Latinos make. I shared what she has said and reminded him that all of this  happened in the wake of Charleston. He asked to call him and share our plan  and get input from them. let me know how you feel about that.

Other thoughts: > -Do we have anyone going on TV this weekend? >
-Thinking about the early 4, there is the Trump International Hotel in Vegas. Maybe there is an organizing opportunity next week. Would be good to  reach out to UNITE HERE.

-Online: Engage Latinos and give them something to do so we can galvanize > them against the GOP and affirm their values for the contributions they  make. And let them know that we stand with them–that the platform of HRC  is the platform that stands with Latinos and lifts up their contributions.

Saban is equally as neurotic about getting Hillary to regurgitate and affirm allegiance to the cause of crushing the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions of Israel movement.

A number of other e-mails seem to posit that Saban spends more time in Israel than anywhere else.

What the Clinton Campaign-Saban exchanges confirm is that there is only one foreign entity meddling with the American democratic process: Israel and its citizens.

bill-clinton-e-haim-sabam-736165

This is why next time someone like Gavin McInnes and his ilk demand you support Israel while calling Jew critics like Andrew Anglin “FBI Agents,” you ought to spit on them.  Jews are keeping our borders cracked open while using our politicians to artificially expand their racial supremacist state’s influence in the Middle East – two agendas totally against our will, two agendas that will inevitably get them pogrommed again if they don’t at least strategically scale back their aggression.

Any Jew-denier telling you there is no link between Zionism and open borders in the West should be assumed to be an agent of theirs.

  • Eye4one2

    End this discussion. The American Jews are blue, while their brethren are red.

  • Daisy8

    What is really bothersome is the tide of anti-semitism sweeping the world.

    There are 17 000 000 Jewish people in a population of 7 billion. It just is not possible for them to be responsible for all the world’s ills. Scapegoating them all the time is just distasteful.

    • INFOCAT

      I’ve watched the video. Typical Jewish arguments.

      “We are never at fault, every time somebody doesn’t agree with our behaviour, actions and ethnic nepotism they just simply hate us for being Jews. We were always nothing more but victims throughout history, hated not because of our ethnocentric actions in banking, politics and culture but because of superficial charactaristics like religion alone. Oh, and Europe will not be Europe if Jews leave it, it will die and there will be a moral stain on it! It is a central European value to help our ethnic interests!”

      Daisy. We in the Alt Right love this world and want to live in peace with all peoples on this planet but for that to happen every tribe needs to be treated equally and stop the interference of one tribe in the affairs of other tribes against their will. Jews have a Nationstate called Israel. As long as you keep living as a hostile diaspora in other peoples nations while constantly interfering in your host nations affairs, subverting their right to self determination you will always be rightfully reviled for this behaviour. For peace to exist people need self-determination, which is only possible in a homogenous Nationstate. Every study on social cohesion ever done shows that ethnic diversity increases violence between ethnic groups and breaks down social cohesion in society, something utterly unsurprising considering that the word “diversity” originated from the word “divide”. http://www.truthjustice.net/politics/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

      I can see your ethnic nepotism and self preservation instincts fully at play. If you don’t like the articles we publish on Jewish activities just stop visiting the website. Every comment a visitor writes is visible to all moderators. Me or one of the other moderators will always respond to Jews trying to kvetch about an article without bringing any legitimate arguments to the discussion. We want a free speech platform. That means we will not ban legitimate criticism with arguments. We are not Leftoids. I know what its like to be banned from dozens of websites. So please spare us the time. If you want to kvetch bring arguments with you and not videos of Rabbis kvetching about “muh anti-semitism”

    • INFOCAT

      I’ve watched the video. Typical Jewish arguments.

      “We are never at fault, every time somebody doesn’t agree with our behaviour, actions and ethnic nepotism they just simply hate us for being Jews. We were always nothing more but victims throughout history, hated not because of our ethnocentric actions in banking, politics and culture but because of superficial charactaristics like religion alone. Oh, and Europe will not be Europe if Jews leave it, it will die and there will be a moral stain on it! It is a central European value to help our ethnic interests!”

      Daisy. We in the Alt Right love this world and want to live in peace with all peoples on this planet but for that to happen every tribe needs to be treated equally and stop the interference of one tribe in the affairs of other tribes against their will. Jews have a Nationstate called Israel. As long as you keep living as a hostile diaspora in other peoples nations while constantly interfering in your host nations affairs, subverting their right to self determination you will always be rightfully reviled for this behaviour. For peace to exist people need self-determination, which is only possible in a homogenous Nationstate. Every study on social cohesion ever done shows that ethnic diversity increases violence between ethnic groups and breaks down social cohesion in society, something utterly unsurprising considering that the word “diversity” originated from the word “divide”. http://www.truthjustice.net/politics/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

      I can see your ethnic nepotism and self preservation instincts fully at play. If you don’t like the articles we publish on Jewish activities just stop visiting the website. Every comment a visitor writes is visible to all moderators. Me or one of the other moderators will always respond to Jews trying to kvetch about an article without bringing any legitimate arguments and information to the discussion. We want a free speech platform. That means we will not ban legitimate criticism with arguments and information. We are not Leftoids. I know what its like to be banned from dozens of websites despite being polite, just for simply bringing real information to the discussion. So please spare us the time. If you want to kvetch, bring arguments with you and not videos of Rabbis kvetching about “muh anti-semitism” https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ab2a919734b5c322db461ac7ca5f8bba2d20a477df9ab8954100d3cff01e7a13.png

      • Daisy8

        It always astounds me when i get a response from someone who claims to know what i think or feel. You know NOTHING about me.

        Am i to understand then that this website will always promote anti-semitism? And that the comments of anyone opposing this view will be deleted? (I would like a response to this question because your post indicates this is what will happen).

        I am not a Jew by birth, but i am one by adoption. Through Jewish people came CHRIST, the Son of the One True God. To have a say in the world to come, one needs to be part of the Israel of God, who are here (all who believ in Christ ) to produce good works in order that HE (Christ) be glorified.

        I will always defend Jewish people for this reason. I owe them my spiritual renewal.

        As to my personal experience, it was the US that worked towards regime change in what was the country of my birth, supposedly for the betterment of the majority. Had that been the case, fair enough, but the actuality was the country became a basket case.

        Jewish people, nationally, were not involved in that.

        There are far too few of them to have the influence in this world that you claim them to have. Your response is so over the top about them that next you will attribute to them the formation of the sea, the sun, moon and stars, rain, the growing of the grass, earthquakes and all the other issues we see on this planet.

        The ONLY people i have ever had conversations with on boards like these, which are similar to yours, have actually been islamic.

        • INFOCAT

          “promote anti-semitism” LOL, simply observing Jewish behavior and writing about it in a critical way is anti-semitism in your definition. So typical of Jewish world perception, always the victim, never the aggressor. Even when it totally flies in your face that you are the source of the hostility that is directed towards you. This is exactly the type of Jewish hypocracy the Alt Right constantly sees Jews engaging in. Everything Jews do is holy by this definition and cannot be criticized. If this article which is simply observing the reality that one more Jewish billionaire (Haim Saban who is a known Zionist) is working for white demographic replacement in the US and therefore directly opposing white ethnic interests in a white nation is antisemitism, then yes Daisy, this website will keep publishing articles like this one. Many of them. We will not be censored as long as the First Amendment exists, (which Jews are hard working on repealing)

          http://www.truthjustice.net/politics/committee-to-protect-journalists-names-trump-as-threat-to-press-freedom/

          And concerning censorship, i’ve written in my first comment that we want a free speech platform and won’t censor comments that have actual information attached to the arguments that people want to make. You simply linked to a Rabbi kvetching about “muh anti-semitism” without bringing any information refuting the arguments the article makes. Kvetching about “muh anti-semitism” is not a way of argumentation at all. I can clearly understand why you did that. There is nothing to refute in this article, the simple truth is that a helluva lot influential Jews work day and night against white interests. What do you think the ADL, SPLC or B’nai B’rith are for. They are anti-white suppression organizations designed to keep white people in ckeck. They are financed almost exclusively by rich and powerful Jews. Haim Saban is just one of many Jews actively opposing white interests all over the West. George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Haim Saban, Sheldon Adelson, i could go on. The list of powerful Jews and Jewish organizations opposed to whites regaining control of their own destiny is very long. Simply writing about their activity doesn’t make the Alt Right evil, the actions of these Jews make THEM evil.

          Now, don’t misunderstand the Alt Right. We know that
          #NOT ALL naturally applies to Jews as well. Many Jews are completely innocent and don’t work against white interests but it is absolutely in our right to call out those who do.

          • Daisy8

            Actually it was your personal attack on me that sparked my question. You assumed i was Jewish and your resulting remarks were VERY antisemetic.

            You do it again with this second response in the first few sentences. You actually assume you know me and transfer onto me your perceptions as though they are mine. (That is called propaganda by the way)

            I posted unambiguous text first, before posting a link. (JOnathan Sacks happens to live in the UK and is fairly well known there as a reliable person)

            Truth is pretty simple and straightforward. It needs no embellishment.

            Your determination to find fault with Jewish people (you lump them all together in one group) just does not have the ring of truth. There are too few of them to do what you claim they are responsible for. The road you are on will end up in Jewish persecution.

            I do not believe the list of people you give are ‘Jewish’ at all. (Actually Soros chose to deny his ‘Jewishness’ alongside his father a long time ago). True Jews worship G-D in spirit and truth and are generally seen to be so by the good works they do.

            It is this jugemental attitude you hold towards all Jewish people that is so troubling. They have been scapegoated regularly, like it or not. The holocaust was unique too in that they were led like lambs to the slaughter simply because they were Jews, despite Germany fighting a world war, it used resources sorely needed for that war to transport Jewish people to concentration camps for the purpose of killing them, ordinary Germans did the dirty work and then went home to family life each evening,

            I still find your comments to be quite typically islamic.

          • INFOCAT

            Daisy, your comment had no information or arguments that could refute what the article is informing people about. It is perfectly natural that people would primarily react to the link which obviously is the main information you wanted to share. Calling a critical comment a hostile antisemitic attack is ridiculous. This is exactly what i mean by Jewish hypocracy. Jews just can’t stand being openly called out for their ethnic nepotism/activities, its always antisemitism when someone opposes your actions.

            Concerning your complaint that i interpret certain things you write in a certain way, where on this planet have you ever met a person that doesn’t try to understand and interpret the comments of other people with the little bit of written information that is being provided via words. I’m sure this conversation could be more productive if we could actually talk to each other, 90% of information is being transmitted via other signals than only the words people use. We are writing via an anonymous comment section, lol. There are bound to be some misunderstandings. Still, i personally enjoy communicating with people in this way, at least sometimes.

            Yes, i can see you are concerned with Jews being persecuted, so are a lot of very influential Jews who are in many cases irreligious like you rightly stated. In fact most Jews who have been opposed to white ethnic self-preservation in history have been non-religious Jews. Atheist Jews have nothing else but their ethnic identity as a hold in life which drives many of them to view the entire world through it. George Soros is a prime example. Thats not really important from the perspective of the Alt Right though. We are calling out all Jews who do oppose us in our own lands, its that simple.

            Here is an interesting article about a religious conservative Jew addressing the Jewish involvement in Leftist activism.
            http://www.truthjustice.net/politics/jews-are-not-white-people-a-response-to-a-response/

            Concerning your believe that Jews were uniquelly persecuted in a way no other people on this planet have ever been, that is typically ethnocentric of you. Genocide and persecution are common occurences in human history. And since you are a religious person you should know very well how the tribe of Israel behaved in the old testament. There is a reason why several Jewish holidays are celebrations of murder and genocide. For example Purim. http://davidduke.com/purim-a-festival-of-hate-and-an-insight-into-how-jewish-supremacists-view-gentiles/

            And no, i’m not a Muslim, i despise the pedophile and mass-murderer Muhammad (cursed be his ugly name). His made up 6th century cult of death is responsible for hundreds of millions of murders throughout history. If Hell exists he is surely Satans most favorite whore by now.

          • Daisy8

            In your opinion! You are making excuses for yourself and you are once again transferring onto me, your opinion as though you know what is in my mind. It is your mind you are posting , not mine. You seem so wrapped up in your ideas that you cannot even conceive of any other as being possible.

            From what you write above, it is you who are shutting down discourse different to your own, and you use personal attacks to do so -“that is typical ethnocentric of you”.

            My first post (without the link) was actually FACTUAL, as was my second about the holocaust. The Jewish holocaust was a one-off, there is no historical equivalence.

            Because you cannot rebut the second, you simply continue with your opinion that it was the fault of the Jews. What you are basically saying is that they were not allowed to protest AT ALL, a typical position for an anti-semite.

            As to how Israel behaved in the OT, I really don’t think you have a clue. (Forgive me, this is not meant as a rod to your back) All the OT was G-D’s dealings with a people HE called His Own. i.e. G-D, in that dispensation, could not look at sin, so His PEople were dealt with strictly when it came to them not obeying the law.

            Other nations were on the periphery to that.

            God requires holiness and can only look on people in that context. Christ’s death enables us to take part in His Holiness, and there is no other way given to man to get into the kingdom of G-D

            The difference today is that we live in a dispensation, one of grace and truth. Anyone who calls on the name of Christ has their sins forgiven.

            It still passes you by that so few in number (Jewish pop. total), according to what you post, can influence the whole world’s course, that is, change the world for the whole 7 billion. CAn you really not see the real unlikelyhood of that?

            However, if you really do think that, you would do better to get on the Jewish band wagon, for you cannot win fighting against G-D!! 🙂

            Christ’s kingdom is not of this world.

            As to the alt right, one has to assume you are for Jewish people living in Israel, it being ‘their’ country. If this is so, even your cause works to their beneift.

            As to the alt right’s cause of keeping the US for white people only, all i can say is i cannot take part in that. Those who get to take part in the new heavens and new earth are those called out of every nation to be One In Christ.

          • INFOCAT

            Daisy, you don’t seem to understand that simply stating that Jews only have a population of 17 million and therefore can’t be responsible for all of the evil on this world (which the article doesn’t argue at all, thats just your straw man) is not any kind of argument, thats just a statement. If you want to critisize an article, bring some information refuting the arguments made in the article to the table!

            Your believe that Jews were uniquelly persecuted in human history like no other people is indeed ethnocentric as fuck
            and absolutely usual for the Jewish neurotic persecution complex. There have been countless genocides and Jews themselves have committed them as well, you can’t rhetorically deflect historical facts that are corroborated outside of the Bible away.

            This entire conversation is extremely typical. A Goy criticizes Jewish nepotism and hostile anti-white behaviour, the Jew makes a straw man argument that the Goy meant “all Jews” and accuses the Goy of “muh anti-semitism”, “muh racism”.

            You’ve revealed quite a lot of information in your comments which show where your motivations come from (which was very stupid). You are defending Jews because they are your adopted nation and religion, therefore coming from a completely ethnocentric perspective to this discussion. There is nothing objective about your motivation and arguments. I remember very clearly the video information exchange you had with one commenter two months ago where you didn’t accept any of the dozens of obviously incriminating videos he showed you even though the evidence for Jewish hostility and criminal actions in them was absolutely damning. You are nothing but a Jew Shill Daisy.

            Hell, in the last paragraph of your last comment you’re even implying that you are against white self-determination in white lands.

            As long as Jews live as a diaspora in other peoples nations their ethnic interests will always clash with their host populations intersts. The only way for this endless cycle of hate and conflict to stop is universal Nationalism for all people. But that means Jews would need to leave other peoples nations and return to Israel which they obviously don’t want to do.

            Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries over the centuries because of their hostile behaviour and every time they keep getting back in against the will of the majority population. Even after they managed to finally obtain their own nation state the majority still don’t want to move there.

            Many Jews who have already done Alija like (((Barbara Lerner Spectre))) move back into white nations and actively work on subverting them.

            But this time we have learned and will no longer tolerate blatant Jewish hostility. It is finally time to say FUCK YOU!