A racial group representing 13 percent of the total U.S. population, responsible for producing an interracial homicide rate more than twice what the majority does to this minority demographic.[White On Black Crime vs. Black On White Crime: New Statistics Show More Killings Between Races, IBTimes.com, 9-30-16]:
Interracial homicides have reached levels not seen since president Barack Obama first took office, when rates began a period of steady decline, according to the latest statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Black people are only 13 percent of the United States…
Most notably, white-on-black killings spiked by 22.5 percent between 2014 and 2015 after years of mostly trending downward. Killings of whites by African Americans increased by 12.2 percent, while black-on-black and white-on-white killings increased only slightly—by just 7.9 percent and 3.5 percent, respectively—between 2014 and 2015, after mostly falling since 2008. Overall, more than twice as many black-on-white homicides occurred compared with white-on-black homicides.
To be sure, homicides in which the offender and victim were of the same race have vastly outnumbered interracial homicides for the past ten years. FBI data show that while 500 black-on-white killings and 229 white-on-black killings were reported in 2015, 2,574 homicides were committed by whites against other whites, and 2,380 by blacks against blacks.
One wonders if the FBI lumps Hispanics in with white people to artificially inflate the white on black homicides?
One doesn’t need to wonder for long to get the answer. [How The Federal Government Inflates Crime Statistics For Whites, Daily Caller, July 13, 2016]:
The federal government and most state governments don’t consider Hispanic/Latino as a racial category — instead, most crimes committed by Hispanics are counted under the category “white.”
The Bureau of Prisons, for example, has relatively up-to-date statistics on the racial and ethnic composition of prisoners. As of May 28, 2016, 58.8 percent of federal prisoners are white, 37.7 percent are black, 2 percent are Native American, and 1.5 percent are Asian. Hispanics are not included in the race statistics, and the category only appears under ethnicity.
The data there shows that 66.2 percent of federal prisoners are non-Hispanic and 33.8 percent are Hispanic. According to Census Bureau estimates from 2015, 87.6 percent of people of Hispanic origin consider themselves “white” instead of “black,” “Asian,” “American Indian,” or “Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.”
This means an estimated 29.6 percent of federal prisoners are Hispanics who fall under the category of “white” when it comes to race. So while whites are identified as being 58.8 percent of federal prisoners, about half of those are Hispanic.
There’s your answer. But let’s dig deeper. [Texas ‘Most Wanted’ list filled with ‘white’ suspects who are not white, Washington Times, July 16, 2016]:
The vast majority of “white” suspects on the Texas Department of Public Safety’s “10 Most Wanted Fugitives” all have something in common: They are not white.
An eagle-eyed Redditor posting in a Donald Trump thread late Tuesday night noted how TDPS lumps all Hispanic suspects under a “white” designation. The same criteria, however, is not applied to victims in the Bureau of Justice’s Criminal Victimization Report, which reports to the U.S. Department of Justice. Victims can be separated by race and ethnicity.
“For victimization the Bureau of Justice releases a Criminal Victimization Report (2014), which includes racial categories of black, white, Hispanic and other,” wrote user Reborn. “This obviously makes it appear that whites are responsible for a much greater share of violence than is actually the case, and on the other side it makes it seem like the percentage of black crime has gone down relative to the other races.”
The list of “Most Wanted” individuals includes:
- Benjamin Dominguez (white): Wanted for indecency with a child by exposure, probation violation. Gang affiliation: Barrio Azteca.
- Raul Ambrosios Jimenez Jr. (white): Wanted for sexual assault of a child, traffic of person under 18 – prostitution, probation Violation. Gang affiliation: Texas Syndicate.
- Justin Lane Slatton Jr. (white): Wanted for murder (2 Counts) and burglary of building. Gang affiliation: Latin Kings.
- Freddie Alaniz (white): Wanted for murder, sexual assault of a child, possession of marijuana.
- Jose Fernando Bustos-Diaz (white): Flight-escape to avoid prosecution for homicide.
- Jamie Gonzalez (white): Wanted for possession of child pornography, unlawful flight to avoid prosecution
- Israel Aguirre (white): Wanted for murder.
- Eusebio Deleon (white): Wanted for murder and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- Iris Iliana Rodriguez (white): Wanted for indecency with a child by sexual contact, indecency with a child, unlawful restraint, harassment.
- Tommy Dale Sells Jr. (white): Wanted for aggravated sexual assault of child under 14 (2 Counts), indecency with child by contact.
Only one man on the list, Mr. Sells, actually appears to be white.
America in 2016: a nation explicitly discriminating against white people in an indiscriminate manner.